What is an Allergy or Food Intolerance or Sensitivity?

An allergy is when the body has an inappropriate response to a substance which is not normally harmful to the body’s immune system. 

 Our immune system is a highly complex defense mechanism which helps us fight infection and disease. However, when a person has an allergic response, it’s when the body has wrongly identified a non toxic substance believing it’s a foreign intruder. The body then releases chemicals in order to protect itself, although in this instance it is an abnormal response. This abnormal response causes a reaction(s), otherwise known as an allergic symptom(s).  In some extreme or severe cases the white cells (leucocytes), the cells in the immune system, overreact causing or creating more damage to the body whereupon the allergic reaction becomes a disease. Severe allergic reactions such as anaphylaxis, is a severe, potentially life threatening allergic reaction, occurring within minutes of exposure to an allergen. This reaction must be addressed immediately by emergency medicine.

Substances that provoke allergic responses are called allergens. The  most common symptoms are itching (skin rash), nasal congestion, headache, fatigue, shortness of breath, hives, and coughing.

The most common allergens are pollen, (flower and tree), grass, dust, mold, **specific foods, animal hair, dust mites, and medications. Chemicals found in shampoo, washing powder and soap in addition to organophosphates ie, chlorpyrifos, benzoic acid, sulfites/sulfur dioxide formaldehyde resin, allethrin, Pentachlorophenol (PCP)and xylenes.

The difference between a food allergy and food intolerance. 

An intolerance is the body’s inability to digest and process food correctly.  This may be due to a lack of correct enzymes. On the other hand, an allergy occurs . when the immune system produces an antibody response to food. The ingested food is seen as a threat and is mistakenly treated as a potential harmful substance, triggering a protective response.


**Highly allergenic foods
Chocolate, corn, eggs, peanuts, rice, shellfish, strawberries, tomatoes,  wheat, yellow food dye…

Pinpointing the issue and desensitization and advice are very powerful at reducing these issues and returning your body to normality.


Bio-resonance Biofeedback

Bio-Resonance therapy is a technique that combines holistic principles with electrical technology. The device is used for both diagnostic and therapeutic feedback purposes.

The  LIFE Biofeedback System is  available at The Linda Crawford Clinic and at the Hale Clinic.

Our cells and organs produce electromagnetic fields just like radio waves. Different frequencies are produced in different parts of the body and by different diseases. The Bioresonance Biofeedback device picks up the electrical frequencies from one part of the body, it then amplifies the healthy frequencies and plays them back into a weak or diseased part of the body. The disease frequencies picked up by the antenna are reversed or inverted (phased out) and played back into the body to neutralize the disease. When you invert a frequency and play it back onto itself, the original wave is extinguished. This method rebalances your body’s energies to a healthy state. This may need to be repeated several times but can eliminate the cause of the disease permanently.


What Can Biomagnetism Help With?

Biomagnetism is helpful for so many things on both an emotional and physical level because it helps to restore balance to the mind and body, here are some examples:

Chronic pain
Injury
Fibromyalgia
Lyme 
Intestinal problems
Hypertension
Mood disorders
Organ dysfunction
Back pain
Fertility
Allergies
Arthritis
Obesity
Addictions
And more….